The ZeroNoise Pit-Link Communication / Trainer System has been designed and constructed to be the perfect communication tool for pit to car communications and is also perfectly suited for karting.
A noise cancelling micro amplifier that connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth enables you to communicate back in the pits. Fixed onto your suit with a Velcro patch or to the side of your helmet, or alternatively can be worn around your neck on a lanyard and kept inside your suit. The micro amplifier connects to the included ZeroNoise Pit-Link Trainer Microphone Kit via a USB C connector.
Communication is automatically on when the phone call is coming through so there is no need to press anything. The person in the pits will need a smartphone** and the Pit-Link headset to talk to the driver. The headset has a push to talk button and provides high hearing protection while being lightweight and comfortable. The high efficient speakers are ideal for voice frequencies, A noise cancelling microphone is attached to a flexible boom for optimum positioning and external noise reduction.
- Super fast Bluetooth connection
- Provides reliable pit to kart communication without radios
- Includes micro amplifier, helmet microphone kit, earplug kit and Pro Headset to suit eith iPhone or Android
- Independent volume control
- Dynamic noise cancelling microphone with spacers to set the correct distance from the mouth for optimum performance
- Long life rechargeable internal battery
For the driver - Noise cancelling micro amplifier, helmet microphone kit, in ear speaker kit.
For the pit crew / trainer - Pro headset with push to talk button and wired phone connection.
USB to USB-C charging cable.
** The Pit headset connects to a smart phone via 3.5mm jack with an adaptor (included) to suit iPhone or Android phones, please select appropriate device from the drop down menu.