The ZeroNoise Pit-Link GSM is a professional digital intercom amplifier developed in the WRC. By inserting a sim card into the unit the amplifier turns into a phone to provide radio free communication with service / pit crews for example. You can select one or 2 helmets to be connected to the unit so it is suitable for race use as well as rallying. The multi-function touch display allows intuitive use even in the most demanding of situations.
- Radio free communication means no black spots and no licence required
- Digital noise filtering provides excellent sound clarity
- Suitable for rallying or circuit racing
- Powered from vehicles 12v supply. The filtered power cable prevents electrical noise
- Dual volume controls to obtain the perfect balance between driver and co-driver
- Audio out enables you to connect an external camera system
- Stilo WRC compatible NEXUS plugs.
The Pit-Link GSM has been designed so incoming calls are connected automatically without having to push any buttons. The system is available with a PTT button, without a PTT button communication is always open just like a phone but with PTT buttons communication is only open when the button is pressed.
Pit-Link phone headsets for pit / service crews are available to purchase separately (found here) and are compatible with either Apple iPhone or Android devices.
The unit is designed to withstand the harsh environment of the WRC and features an anti-shock / anti-vibration silicon cover. the included bracket provides east installation to a roll bar or dashboard.
The ZeroNoise Pit-Link GSM amplifier is available with male Nexus (Stilo WRC compatible) connectors making it suitable for use with a wide range of helmets or headset kits.
Communication is only available on 3G supported networks.