The Schroth Enduro 6 point harness has been designed specifically for when fast driver changes are needed in endurance racing. This design introduces the latest developments of innovative and ground-breaking technology.
Belt adjustment is made as easy as possible by having features such as the lap adjusters being integral with the belt latches and having easy to see yellow loops to adjust them by. The shoulder straps have large, easy to grab adjuster loops for the easiest adjustment and feature ‘bungee loops’.
Newly designed compact aluminium rotary buckle features a quicker, more positive “click” and an ergonomic release lever.
Used mainly in Touring cars and Sports cars the Enduro belt is available with HANS specific 2" (50mm) shoulder straps and 2” (50mm) lap straps.
- Simple and easy to adjust ‘ZIP adjusters’ integrated into the lap belt latches
- ‘ZIP adjusters’ in the shoulder belts for the best fitting harness
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Rotary buckle
- 2” (50mm) lap belts for unmatched comfort
- For touring car and sports car applications
- 2” (50mm) for use specifically with a FHR / HANS device.
FIA 8853-2016 approved