The OMP HTC Evo VTR is manufactured from a super strong fibreglass shell complying with the latest FIA 8855-2021 standard. This means the seat offers near carbon fibre levels of strength and protection at a fraction of the price. The integral head and shoulder containment has been designed to be more compact allowing the seat to be fitted to cars with limited cockpit space.
- Super strong shell able to withstand impacts up to 42g
- Near carbon fibre levels of strength and protection at a fraction of the cost
- Compact head and shoulder containment allows for fitment into smaller cockpits without compromising seating position
- Breathable 3D Airnet fabric helps reduce perspiration
- FIA 8855-2021 approval (10 year homologation)
The OMP HTC Evo VTR seat features a sculpted leg support cushion for improved comfort. A grip enhancing dotted fabric is used on the shoulder areas to reduce upper body movement and the integral head support reduces the risk of head and neck injuries in a lateral impact. The back, base and leg cushions are all removable to facilitate cleaning and are trimmed in breathable 3D Airnet material which helps to reduce perspiration.
The seat must be used with specific FIA approved side mounts which can be found here.
FIA 8855-2021 approved