- High anti-wear protection package (Zinc + Moly DTc = 2300PPM)
- Suitable for race and highly modified street engines
- Durable shear stable formula
- High temperature protection
- Advanced Group IV Poly Alpha Olefin (PAO)
- Advanced Group V Alkylated Naphthalene (AN)
Nulon Full Synthetic 10W-60 Racing Oil is recommended for use in multi-cam, multi-valve, turbocharged, supercharged and large bore naturally aspirated high performance race engines under high stress race conditions. Group IV Poly Alpha Olefin (PAO) and Group V Alkylated Naphthalene (AN) base oils provide fast flowing shear stable protection from cold start up to high operating race temperatures. Nulon Full Synthetic 10W-60 Racing Oil provides enhanced protection for vehicles using E85 and other high performance fuels.
Nulon 10W-60 Racing Oil contains Molybdenum Dithiocarbamate (Moly DTc), which is scientifically proven to dramatically reduce friction, provide increased protection against engine wear and maximise engine power.
- Shear stable Racing formula for ultimate high temperature stability.
- Maintain oil pressure under the most extreme racing conditions.
- Enhanced protection for vehicles using E85 and other high performance fuels.
- Contains Moly DTc proven to reduce friction, reduce wear and achieve maximum engine power.