Want to go faster? You’re going to have to optimize your setup & alignment.
The first place to start for improving ANY racecar is focusing on suspension setup and the alignment settings. With the right alignment, you can shave seconds off your lap time or rally stage, and get ahead of the competition.
Take your racing back into your own hands
Most racers rely on a wheel alignment specialist at the local tyre shop. Now, this might work great when it comes to road cars. But when it comes to getting the most from your set up, a road car setup just won’t cut it.
To further that, you can’t take the tyre shop with you to the racetrack. If you have an alignment setup for a dry track, and the weather changes, you’re most likely left at the back of the pack — chasing results with a sub-par setup.
B-G String Lines are the easiest and most accurate way to achieve four wheel alignment. The frames are fully adjustable to allow fitment to a wide range of cars and attaches to the vehicle using the hooking feet which are interchangeable to all of the tubes in the kit.
The string bars have a number of pre-machined grooves for the strings to locate in, and a pair of extension bars making the B-G String Lines suitable to cars of different widths.
The B-G String Lines kit consists of front and rear multi-adjustable boss units manufactured from high-grade mild steel with a durable silver grey powder-coated finish, hooking feet manufactured from high-grade mild steel with a rubber coating, silver zinc plated various length tubes, string bars machined from aluminium with a bright silver anodised coating and plastic string line reels (BGR201), which are also available separately.
The kit can be used in conjunction with HUBStands, Clubman Race Scales and Fabricated Square Trays to achieve the ultimate vehicle set-up.
A robust Nylon Carry Bag is available separately to store and transport the complete kit with ease.
• The tubes come in three different lengths and can be joined using the four tube connectors provided.
• Three types of feet that fit easily to all three length tubes. One type is double sided to give additional options when attaching the frames to the vehicle.
• Four powder coated boss units that are fully adjustable to give options to suit various vehicles and applications.
• Four aluminium stringing bars and two extension bars with an anodised finish. The stringing bars feature machined grooves that the string lines locate in to ensure accurate positioning.
• String line reels make it simple to apply the string to the stringing bars and to store it when not in use.
ITEM HAS A $45.00 FREIGHT SURCHARGE DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT