Kart Series (Snell-FIA CMR-2007) The Bell Kart helmets are certified to the new CMR standard, developed jointly by the FIA Institute and the Snell Memorial Foundation. This standard has been developed to create safer and lighter helmets for use in karting.
- Identical design as HP7 with lightweight composite shell
- 3mm shield with double screen anti-fog and Bell Racing "SV" brake visor mechanism for improved comfort and safety
- Advanced aerodynamics with front chin spoiler (duck bill) and powerful top and chin bar ventilations
- Air intake, top spoiler and chin bar gurney available separately
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability
- Snell K2010 approved