The new HP10 Rally incorporates the advanced technology of our HP7 state-of-the art Advanced Helmets in a sleek and modern design that provides the ultimate performance open-face rally helmet.
Featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell combined with a Fast Removable Half Chin Bar (HCB), adjustable carbon fiber peak, brand new adjustable and integrated sunscreen, highly comfortable professional fit combined with outstanding sound-insulation, HP10 Rally is the new reference for rally drivers and co-drivers looking for the ultimate product.
Our helmet R&D engineers worked day and night with sound engineers and top rally drivers to deliver a helmet that would set new standards! No effort was spared to obtain outstanding performances of sound insulation and communication efficiency, incorporating ZeroNoise® electronics, high power speakers and noise cancelling microphone, and to deliver the best experience in terms of safety, comfort and communication.
- Open face helmet featuring ultra-lightweight FIA8860-2018 Advanced full carbon shell
- Fast Removable Carbon Half Chin Bar (HCB) quickly and easily detachable to ensure fast access to breathing ways without the need to remove the helmet in case of emergency
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Adjustable carbon sun peak
- Adjustable integrated anti-scratch sunscreen: ML Red mirror (M10S-Short) fitted as original equipment + dark smoked (M10-Long version) supplied in the box
- Removable cheek pads with multi densities advanced materials for optimal comfort
- Flexible yet sound insulating integrated ear muffs for comfort combined with sound insulation
- ZeroNoise® electronics, high power (yet lightweight) speakers and adjustable efficient noise cancelling microphone integrated in Half Chin Bar
- Ultra-reliable heavy duty In-Molded Female Nexus Connector (compatible with other brands of amplifiers)
- Detachable right side-cover for smooth integration of the Female Nexus Connector
- Flat right side carbon cover supplied in the box, for those who prefer using a straight cable coming out of the helmet instead of the integrated connector
- Air extraction holes to maximize cooling
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- HP helmet bag included
- Interior: Dark Grey High Strength – High Comfort FR Fabric
- Adjustable sunscreens available as accessories in various colors and TWO lengths to ensure optimal visual comfort
- Color: Carbon, Matte finish
- Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59-60-61-61+
- Homologation: FIA8860-2018