The new forced air SA2015 helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for a perfect fit, along with corrugated ridges which allows for better heat transfer to keep you cooler and reduce fogging.
The top or side forced air helmets when teamed up with an air pumper system allows for a constant stream of fresh air to flow through the helmet to keep you cool and comfortable. The range of helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible.
Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured light weight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Head Liner air channel design for added comfort, and improved air flow
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior
- Snell SA 2015 rated
- Sizes XXS to XXXL