Torque RT700™ is the only bespoke racing brake fluid developed and produced in the USA. Torque Inc. is a small North Bay, California based company that makes just one item... Racing Brake Fluid. The best fully DOT 4 compliant racing brake fluid you can get... anywhere.
- Boiling Point (760mmHg): Dry 683 °F (361.8° C) Wet 439° F (226.1° C)
- High Temperature Stability 1 °F (.5 °C)
- Vapor Density (air = 1) 10
- Vapor Pressure
- Density (Specific Gravity) 1.095
- pH 7.3
- Viscosity @ -40 °F (-40 °C) 1501
- Viscosity @ 212 °F (100 °C) 2.1
5.19E-05 @ 212 °F (100 °C) @ 5800 psi (400 bar)
3.969E-05 @ 122 °F (50 °C) @ 5800 psi (400 bar)
3.405E-05 @ 68 °F (20 °C) @ 5800 psi (400 bar)
- Reserve Alkalinity** 84
* Please note there are a couple of other racing brake fluids claiming reduced compressibility however they either (1) do not offer you the data to support their claim; or (2) provide insufficient data i.e. they omit temperature or pressure. To demonstrate compressibility performance you must have (1) temperature and pressure along with the test result.
** To read and understand "Reserve Alkalinity" please go to the Torque page here.