PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL COLOURS MAYBE AVAILABLE
PLEASE CONFIRM SIZING AND COLOUR AVAILABILTY BEFORE ORDERING
Incorporating advanced performance technologies and premium materials such as supple kangaroo leather, the extremely lightweight Tech 1-Z features streamlined foot-shaping, extensive perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for superb levels of comfort and maneuverability in the confines of the cockpit.
- The Tech 1-Z shoe is certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability.
- Alpinestars’ one-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed enhances comfort.
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving and improved performance.
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from the Formula 1 race program, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
- Closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap for secure and personalized fit.
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.
Innovative new closure system comprises of a DuPont™ Kevlar® speed top lacing system integrated with an exclusive Alpinestars developed and proprietary wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure. Constructed using high-tensile fibers the wire system fits precisely and securely around the foot when closed, providing superb levels of comfort and performance fit, regardless of the driving position.