PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL COLOURS MAYBE AVAILABLE
PLEASE CONFIRM SIZING AND COLOUR AVAILABILTY BEFORE ORDERING
Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards and developed specifically for an optimized youth fit, the KMX-9s features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers, with a three-layer construction and a host of Alpinestars exclusive performance features. Complies with the CIK FIA Level 2 new standard homologation.
- Technical three-layer construction that meets the new homologation standard, featuring a Twill polyamide outer shell, plus double technical linings for comfort and fit.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and high levels of abrasion resistance while the poly-toweling lining offers moisture-wicking properties.
- Designed and developed for a specific youth performance fit.
- Tech mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area and bottom leg for maximum ventilation.
- Lumbar stretch panel for greater flexibility and flat profile in riding position.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Alpinestars Formula 1 style shoulder epaulettes.
- Adjustable waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
- Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.